Sunday, January 19, 2014

A new look, a new book trailer: Welcome to the updated Ivy Bateman


Hello and Happy Belated New Year.


It's been over 2 years since I've created this Ivy B blog and I thought I'd change it up a bit. I wish however, that Blogger had a way of keeping the old posts in the old font so that you really knew if there was a change.

Anyway, this year I'm honestly not sure how much Ivy B writing will be written. Oh, there will be the occasion Ivy post on here, so please don't run away, but I, the girl behind Ivy, is feeling the need to do something else for a while and under my own name.

In the meantime, if you haven't already picked up any or all of my four published works, I'm hoping this book trailer will be a bit of nudge in that direction.




Perhaps it's egotistical of me to point out that it's actually me performing the Norah Jones cover that goes along with this book trailer, but I worked hard on it so I feel the need to say "Hey! That's me!" Of course, if you think my voice is awful, than pointing it out could be a mistake...

C'est la vie I suppose.

Happy Sunday,

Ivy B


1 comment:

Linda Kage said...

Oh, I love it!! The trailer was perfect. And you have such a lovely voice. But it almost felt as if we were saying goodbye to Ivy B forever...sniff, sniff. I hope not, though I'll read your stories whatever name they're published under! Your devoted fan, LKG!