Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Christmas Visit with Mary Corrales

Good Tuesday Sweet Bees

I'm happy to say that today I'm visiting with Mary. She's a fellow author and is always very generous with her blog space. So, when you've finished reading this post, please stop by and see what I'm up to over there.


For those who don't know, I'm having a contest here on Ivy B until the end of Saturday, December, 20th. I will announce the winner on Sunday, December, 21st.

I'm having a quite the give-a-way since it turns out my comment section was hissy fitting during my last 2 releases,and those who tried to comment to be entered to win a copy of the book I'd been promoting, were not able to do so.


So, the winner will receive 



I would like to apologize to anyone who tried to leave a comment in the past and couldn't. I'm going to have to get this sorted out! It still may not work so you can email me a hello at ivybmisbehavin at gmail dot com or track me down on my Facebook on my Ivy Bateman-Author page and leave a comment for me there.

I'll be back tomorrow to point you in the direction of my with Linda Kage.

Thanks for stopping by!

Ivy B

xoxo

No comments: