Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Feelng good over at Savvy Authors and at Foreplay and Fangs!

 Good morning Sweet Bees

It's another popping around and promo kind of day. I'm visiting with two sites today so when you get a chance, please hop on over to...


&


As with the other stops, I am promoting The Art of Falling Forever, but I am chatting about different things on both stops. 
 
That's really all I've got to say at the moment. It's quiet early and I really should be getting ready for work. It's really hard to believe we are nearing the middle of December and I still don't have all my decorations up or Christmas cards in the mail. Well, for me that's a new thing. But when you start a full time job in December (the first full time job in 13 years), normal Christmas things take a back seat while you adjust to a new way of living. 

Before I leave you, I wanted to post this...


Out of the goodness of her heart and time that I wish I had, the extremely supportive Brantwijn Serrah put this together for me. I think it's lovely and thank her very much. She's found the time to do one up for all the Breathless Press Holiday books which is very generous of her!
 
So, happy Tuesday to you and we'll see you back here tomorrow!

Ivy B

xoxo

No comments: