Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Art of Falling Forever Official Promo is Near The End...

Good morning Sweet Bees

It's time to wrap things up, here on Ivy B. My last official promo post for The Art of Falling Forever with the super sweet Allie on her blog




You can do a lot on your own, and you should, but a lot of getting through the day, or finishing a project becomes easier when you know you have people in your corner. Allie was one of those people for me. She helped me find the right tone for The Art of Falling Forever and I can't thank her enough. Please stop by her blog and find out what I've got to say about life changing the way you do things.

And today is the last day of my contest. All you have to do for a chance to win is write a comment (if it works), or send me an email (ivybmisbehavin@gmail.com), or pop over to my Ivy Bateman-Author on Facebook and leave a comment for me there. Tomorrow morning I'll be drawing a name for a prize pack of....


 
 
After tomorrow, I'll be back in hiding until my next promo tour which will be in late January, early February  for a superhero story that I wrote back in June. It's called Edged in Flame and will be part of the Breathless Press Anthology Secret Identities.
 
So, until tomorrow, I hope everyone has their holidays on and is enjoy their Saturday!
 
Ivy B
 
xoxo

2 comments:

DK ffrench said...

Have a great Christmas, see you next year!

Yahoo support number said...

Very nice and interesting blog post.Keep sharing.