Monday, December 1, 2014

The Promoting Season begins with Torie James!

 Hello Sweet Bees



And welcome to December, 1st! It's the first day of my promo on blogs other than mine for The Art of Falling Forever! 

 My first stop is visiting with the lovely and generous


Torie is a fellow Breathless Press writer and a huge promoter of all our work. I don't know how she finds the time to do all that she does, but I am very grateful.

Ok, so without much further rambling from me, please pop over to Tories site and say hello!

BUT before I go, I have to mention two things first.

1.) On Friday, December, 5th on Facebook it's the...

Come Join The Party!

 Seven of us Breathless Press Authors will be playing host at this online party. There will be giveaways and games and with me, general silliness. I'm actually hosting first so please join in the fun show support for Breathless Press!

And 2.)

On release day for The Art of Falling Forever, I will be looking to give away one copy of my book to one commenter. So stop by and say hello for your chance to win!

And now, hop on over to Torie's! 

See you soon,

Ivy B

xoxo

No comments: